I get emails asking what sites are the best for purchasing Korean BB creams, lenses, masks, and other beauty related products. So I’m posting a list of shops that I recommend for online shopping for Korean beauty products. If you know of other sites that has good products and good customer service, do leave a comment!
I am not mentioning shops for lenses though, I will do a separate post for that later. The shops I am listing today are for Korean skin care, bb creams or other make up. Except on Gmarket, you can pretty much buy whatever you please, as long as the shops on there offer worldwide. I will update this over time. I did receive some sponsored products from some of the shops listed here, but I am not being paid to post/endorse or whatever. I am sharing with you what I think are good shops to get Korean products from.
Shops that deliver worldwide.
1. http://english.gmarket.co.kr – Most of you probably know Gmarket. It’s sort of like Ebay, but much more professional. Instead of regular people selling random stuff, it’s shops selling through Gmarket. Gmarket handles all the money and the international shipping. How it works is, you can purchase items through different shops on Gmarket. Then the shops send the products to the Gmarket warehouse, then Gmarket puts together all the items and send it to you. I have purchased from Gmarket, be aware the shipping costs are a bit expensive. Try to order as much as you can, and order things that are sold in bulk (like masks). Be aware of the customs tax that you’re country charges. I ordered twice from Gmarket internationally, and neither times I was charged for tax. I hope everyone else is as lucky haha.
Most shops in Gmarket will process and deliver your items to Gmarket warehouse within 48 hours. I did have problem once (I was very surprised though) with one of the shops in Gmarket. They delivered all my items except one and refused to answer my enquiries or fix the matter. So I contacted Gmarket who cancelled and refunded for me.
2. http://en.koreadepart.com – I have yet to purchase anything from them. But I will! They seem to have good CS and they have so many products! It’s a really big shop! I won’t even mention all the brands they have, because seriously they have a lot. haha.
For shipping, they have a better “deal” on the most part for international shipping. If your country is listed under the standard shipping countries, then you pay a flat rate of $20. Or free for $200+ purchase. For other countries like Norway, you pay the amount that they calculate for weight. You can check out their shipping guide here.
3. http://wishtrend.com – I have received sponsored products from Wishtrend. But I wouldn’t mention it if I don’t think the shop is up to par. It’s more of a skin care shop, but they do have make up, and even men’s skin care. I do recommend this shop for skin care products. Some of the brands may be lesser known to you, but they are better in quality then Skinfood, Etude or other more drug store/commercial brands. I personally like Skin & Lab and Ciracle brand and the Elisha Coy masks are always great. They also have Skin79 bb creams.
Their shipping costs are like most stores, provide regular or EMS. For regular you receive usually by 10 days, and for EMS within 3 or 4 days. You can get free standard or EMS shipping, if you buy $70 or $120 above.
4. http://colorfulcircle.com – An online shop based in Korea. They also have contact lenses. But they have skin care and make up brands like Banila Co (love their primers!), Laneige, Skinfood, Tony Moly, Skin79, Missha, etc. The best part of this shop is that they have free shipping. They do offer EMS shipping for a flat rate of $25.
USA & Canada only.
1. http://bbcreamshop.eu – I recommend this shop for purchasing BB creams like Missha and Skin79. They do have some Skinfood and Etude House, and other brands products. It’s not such a big store, but they have excellent customer service. And super fast shipping for those in Europe.